Jacquard loom jacquard loom operation regulation is how?
Jacquard loom is a kind of jacquard equipment, can weave patterns on the fabric loom. In 2012, four Shu brocade jacquard loom models were unearthed from the Han Tomb in Luguanshan, Chengdu, which were the loom models discovered earlier in the Western Han Dynasty in China.
Ancient ordinary looms use one piece or two comprehensive (parts that lift warp yarns) to lift odd or even warp yarns at the same time, and by pulling apart the latitude and latitude, they make anti-scaling pursuit for weaving into flat fabrics. Jacquard looms are multiple integrated versions, which adjust thousands of warp threads separately, perform different ascending movements, and interweave seed chambers and seed chambers interweave together, interweave fabrics with various patterns and text patterns. There were already simple geometric patterns on the silk fabrics of merchants and Xuzhou, which showed that there were already jacquard utensils at that time. During the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, complex and changeable bird and beast dragon and phoenix patterns have appeared on the quite exquisite gold coin octopus, which shows that the jacquard device has changed from simple to complex. A loom with jacquard already laid flat and a footstool should be used. Moreover, by synthesizing the yarns, a single longitude thread can be raised, and the yarns that undergo the same ascending movement can be improved into a bundle, that is, into a group, and then lifted together. Archaeological discoveries of the Han Dynasty jacquard fabrics are mainly Wenzhi, Wenjin, Wenlu.
The total number of cotton, velvet, silk and satin in the early Western Han Dynasty unearthed from the Han Tomb in Mawangdui, Changsha in 1971 was 8800 to 11200 pieces. The organizational structure was quite complicated. We can see the complexity of the loom and the hardship of the weaving work. It is said that Mrs. Chen Baoguang of Hebei Julu in the Han Dynasty squeezed out exquisite dandelion and oxidation energy with a jacquard loom of 120 comprehensive, 120 tweezers (bamboo, metal, device that can be lifted with bundles). One horse takes 60 days and is worth 10000 yuan. It is a large Han cityjacquard loom, The machinery department specializes in installing flower buildings. The gardener controls the complex comprehensive thread movement according to the pattern determined in advance above, and weaves with the workers sitting in front of the machine. The Eastern Han Dynasty Wang Yi's "Machine Fu" vividly describes this complex and hard work. During the Three Kingdoms period, Ma all changed the jacquard loom of 50 50 tweezers or 60 60 tweezers to 12 12 tweezers, which greatly improved the weaving efficiency.
What are the operating rules for jacquard looms?
1. When repairing the jacquard loom, first press the two red stop buttons on the left and right, which means that the machine is being repaired.
2. Don't go over the barricade, go up and down the stairs, slowly and carefully, be careful of slipping.
3. It is forbidden to separate the crossbar across the door plate bridge. Any hanging gantry frame falls off the ground, injuring equipment and lathe.
4. Tools cannot be put casually. During the operation, hands should be dropped to avoid accidents.
5. When the safety baffle is moved due to maintenance requirements, it should be restored to its original position in time after maintenance.
6. After starting up the machine after maintenance, the slow train must be operated in the second place or above. The fast train can only be operated after it is confirmed to be normal. The quality of the cloth is confirmed to be normal,jacquard loomThe equipment can not leave the maintenance team until it is in normal operation.