What are the precautions for handling towel looms?
Towel loom packaging is a very important part of transportation. Before transportation, protective measures should be taken on the machine itself, fixtures should be added to the box, and the machine should be oiled. Today to give you a brief introduction. What are the precautions for handling towel looms?
Precautions for handling towel loom
1. Appropriate vehicles and light aircraft transportation are mostly directly transported by the manufacturer's trucks. Therefore, it is also important for light aircraft companies to purchase an appropriate light aircraft transport aircraft. At the same time, it is necessary to do a good job of cleaning the transportation tools.
Please add a caravan during transportation. In order to prevent damage to light aircraft equipment such as sunlight and rain during transportation, the package must be covered with packaging cloth, especially for long-distance transportation, and maintenance measures must be taken for the package.
2. The loading method needs to pay attention to the following three points:
A. When loading the goods, there should be no gap between the goods and the goods, so as to prevent the damage caused by the conflict between the goods in transit.
B. When loading the goods, please make the goods face up to avoid contamination of other boxes, such as machine oil leakage.
C. When loading goods, attention should be paid to the layering method, and the lower cargo should be selected to bear the weight, so as to avoid the box being squeezed and damaged.
3. The towel loom shall be added with anti-skid groove and shock pad during transportation.
4. If you inspect the road conditions of the transportation route in advance, you can choose to rest and switch when the road conditions are not good.
How to maintain the towel loom?
Inevitably, everything will break down after a long time, and so will the towel loom. But not all failures are inevitable. If you can maintain and manage it during daily use, it will never break down so quickly. So, in terms of using towel looms, how should we maintain and maintain it? The next article will give you a detailed introduction, and you can also take this opportunity to learn about it.
The working environment of towel loom includes both physical environment and electrical environment. The former refers to the ambient temperature, humidity, dust pollution and vibration, shock. The latter means static electricity, power line noise, radio frequency interference. Ignoring environmental factors will lead to system operation obstacles.
1. Power line noise, wireless interference: When the power grid is connected to other heavy loads (such as electric shock), power supply voltage fluctuations or peak-surge voltage may occur, too high peak voltage will damage the computer, so the computer host must be grounded, so as not to cause heavy load on the power grid connected to the computer.
2. Ventilation: The computer has certain requirements for ventilation, and the place where the computer is placed should be well ventilated and have good heat dissipation.
3. Dustproof: The environment of the machine room is the main factor to ensure the normal operation of the machine. There must be some dustproof equipment such as vacuum cleaners, slippers, and covers. Keyboards, floppy drives and other devices are clean and less dusty. After using the keyboard, it can be covered with a plastic cover.
4. Temperature and humidity around the towel loom: The requirements for computer temperature and humidity are not high, as long as the user thinks that the environment is good, the computer can adapt. Meter towel loom degree -0 to 50 relative humidity-30% to 70%, the temperature is too low, some parts may not work properly. This is not a towel loom malfunction. The temperature is too high, the computer is difficult to cool, and the components are overheated and cause malfunctions. The relative temperature depends on the geographical location. Too dry air will cause static electricity accumulation and damage the integrated circuit, which is not good for people and machines. Too humid air will cause oxidation and corrosion to the chip inside the computer, resulting in a bad contactor or short circuit.
5. Please do not switch towel looms frequently. The current generated by the switching moment is much greater than the stable operation. Frequent switches may overheat locally or overload the system, shortening its life. When you need to leave the machine for a long time, in order to reduce power consumption and protect the screen, it is necessary to reduce the contrast and brightness of the display.